IPL Photofacial (aka fotofacial or photo facial) is like a boost of energy to your epidermis. Photofacial treatment is an Intense Pulsed Light used to penetrate your skin on the deepest levels causing your body to produce new collagen and connective tissue, thus creating healthier and smoother skin. Photofacial lasers are safe for the face, hands, or any other body area. IPL Photofacial is particularly suited for treating rosacea, sun damaged skin, large pores, age spots, facial veins, and wrinkles.
Most patients undergo a series of 5 half hour treatments, about 3 weeks between each treatment. After the first Photofacial treatment skin will already feel smoother Like other laser-based procedures, IPL Photofacial’s light beam typically feels like a rubber band snapping against the skin. After treatments pain is reported as either very mild or nonexistent. IPL Photofacial is a low risk, non-surgical procedure with clinical results. A Photofacial package can rejuvenate your skin and make you feel years younger.
- The Laser Genesis difference.
- The Laser Genesis procedure utilizes non-invasive laser technology to safely, naturally and effectively treat fine line wrinkles, diffuse redness and scars. You can expect to see consistent results after each treatment. Treatments can be performed in a relaxed, comfortable manner without the use of topical anesthetics or gel.
- What areas can be treated?
- Laser Genesis patients report excellent results over their entire faces and necks. Additionally, practitioners may suggest this therapy to diminish recent scars on other parts of the body.
- What is diffuse redness?
- Diffuse redness is a general appearance of facial redness, such as rosy cheeks. This condition is caused by dilated capillaries, resulting in an appearance of general redness, not discrete, well-defined vessels. The most commonly affected areas are the nose, forehead and cheeks. Diffuse redness is often associated with a condition called rosacea and it can be hereditary. Laser Genesis will help your appearance by gently treating and reducing this condition.
- What kind of improvements can you expect with Laser Genesis skin therapy?
- Over the course of four to five treatments, Laser Genesis can help restore the skin’s youthful glow and appearance. The individual treatment results are subtle, but the overall effect of multiple treatments can be quite dramatic.
- Safely and gently treat diffuse redness
- Fades acne scarring
- Continuously stimulates new collagen production
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Naturally promotes a healthy look