AnnMarie Skelton is a certified physician assistant who specializes in the detection and treatment of rosacea, warts, skin cancer and more, as well as management of chronic skin conditions including psoriasis and eczema. As a provider, AnnMarie feels very strongly about educating her patients so they understand their skin condition and how the treatment plan will work.
- Undergraduate Degree
- University of Georgia – Athens, GA
- Medical University of South Carolina – Charleston, SC
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Kentucky and Georgia Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants