- Have you heard of the new solution to increase length of eyelashes?
- Latisse is brand new to the market for treating eyelashes, to make them longer, thicker, and darker. It is a prescription solution for hypotrichosis, which is another name for not having adequate or not enough eyelashes.
- Although we are not sure how the solution actually works, it does increase not only the length of the lashes but also improves the thickness and darkens the lashes as well. Latisse is approved by the FDA as a prescription and it can be sold out of your doctor’s office. The safety and efficacy of Latisse has been studied in clinical trials and has a great safety profile. Results usually take around six to eight weeks to be noticed.
- What are side effects associated with Latisse?
- Possible side effects with Latisse are mild eyelid irrtation and redness which only occur in around 4% of the population. If you have been diagnosed with eye pressure problems or if you have a family history of glaucoma you should see an eye specialist prior to starting Latisse.
How do you use Latisse?
The Latisse kit comes with one bottle of solution and sixty applicators. One applicator is used per eye with each treatment; applicators are not to be reused, as to limit contamination or infection. Prior to treating the area should be cleaned and free of makeup. One drop of the solution should be placed on the applicator, and then on the edge of the lashes, starting from the inner lid working your way outward, the applicator is taken across the skin of the upper eyelid. The process is then repeated to the other eye. Latisse is not approved for the treatment of the lower eyelashes.
One Latisse kit is a one month supply, the solution should not be used with any other applicator except for the sterile applicators that are provided in the kit. If you decided to stop the treatment, your lashes will simply return to there starting point over the following weeks to months.
If you are interested in darker, fuller lashes, call Dr. Kayal to make an appointment. You can find more information about Latisse and view before and after galleries at http://www.latisse.com
Posted on behalf of
141 Lacy Street, Suite 200
Marietta, GA 30060
Phone: (770) 426-7177
FAX: (770) 426-7745
Email: email@example.comMon-Fri: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm